“Rescuing your jpegs one story at a time.”
highlights of hm:
- 100% Customizable
- Quality is Unsurpassed
- Largest Digital Art & Template Library
- All Online, Nothing to Download
- Heirloom Assurance
- Photo Security
- Competitive Pricing
- Access to Your Own Consultant
- Free Basic Support
- Create Your Free Account Today:
- Sign up for free!
Learn More about HM:
- About Heritage Makers
- Take the Tour
- Premier and Club HM
- Sharing HM Products:
- Cards & Invitations
- Home Decor
- Photo Gifts
- Digital Scrapbooking Pages
- Business & Office Supplies
- Traditional Scrapbooking
- Other Crafting Supplies
- Pricing Sign Up Today:
- Sign up for FREE Today! Get to know your Heritage Makers Independent Consultant, Carol Stewart, by clicking on the button below. Then click on “My Story” near her picture in the bottom left corner.
- Get to know Carol Stewart
Visit our Blog for the latest on current events, sales and promotions! (Find our Blog in the main menu tab).
Want to learn how to turn your passion for story telling into your own business? Contact us today! We’re looking for more Story Makers! Join Team Capture today!
The heritage makers difference
quality and variety matter
By Carol Stewart, Independent Heritage Makers Consultant
I have been a scrapbooker for over 20 years. When my kids were born, I hardly had time for the traditional way of scrapbooking anymore with all the papers and the cutting, etc. As much as I loved it, I needed a faster way to preserve our pictures and memories that didn’t compromise my creative side! The digital age was upon us and I found a software program that allowed me to create my storybooks. It was ok but still missing something; mainly an economical way of printing my storybooks without compromising on quality or variety. In 2009, I was introduced to Heritage Makers and I was hooked! It met all my needs and wants and then some! Here are the reasons I love Heritage Makers (HM):
- QUALITY OF THE BOOKS AND PRODUCTS: Heritage Makers goal is to preserve the stories of our lives in heirloom-quality products–being the family historian, this is important to me because I want to pass them down to the next generation. Everything is printed on high-quality papers that are acid-free and lignin-free. The hardbound books have a library binding with metal stitching (not glue).
- QUALITY OF THE IMAGE PROCESSING: Before I discovered Heritage Makers, countless times I had come home from picking up my pictures or projects at the local stores and had been disappointed in the quality of the image I received. “That’s not what it looks like on my computer screen!” or “What did they do to my picture?” These were common statements I made after making my purchase. Never once have those statements been uttered with any HM project I have ever created and received! The quality is unsurpassed and they even make my pictures look better!
- TOTALLY CUSTOMIZABLE: Photos, text and artwork can be placed anywhere on the page or project! No more being limited to a few preset designs that you just pop photos, text and artwork into. You put it all where you want it! For someone who likes creativity and variety, this was one of the things I loved best! But don’t worry, if you aren’t into creativity, see the next point…
- HUGE VARIETY OF TEMPLATES: With over 13,000 templates to choose from, everyone–lovers AND haters of scrapbooking–will LOVE HM’s Template Library! I use templates for about 80% of my projects because I can change them however I want to! They are totally customizable! It’s a great way to start making projects today and still have creative control! Move things, add things, delete things, keep things exactly as is, the combinations are limitless! So, if you are short on time or don’t like creative endeavors, choose a template and start today!
- HUGE ART CATALOG: With over 200,000 art pieces to choose from, your creativity is endless! A totally searchable art catalog makes finding the perfect embellishment, paper, or word art a cinch!
- STUDIO ONLINE ALL THE TIME: Work on your projects anywhere you have a computer and internet! This was important to me because I traveled to my parents home a lot and I could use their computer to work on my projects. Everything you need to complete your project is in your private account. Work on a project for just 15 minutes over your lunch break, or on your laptop while you’re waiting for kids at their after school activities. No worries if your computer crashes because everything is safely online in your HM account! The convenience is unparalleled!!
- PHOTO SECURITY AND PRESERVATION: Heritage Makers reserves NO rights to your photos. (I just recently learned that some “photobook” companies retain rights to your photos to use as they wish! Yikes!) Because photos are stored in full resolution, you can download them back to your computer or hard drive at any time and retain the original quality. (I also learned recently that some “photobook” companies actually charge a fee for you to download your own photos!) You are storing your photos TWO WAYS when you use Heritage Makers: once when you upload them and another time when you publish your projects. And, photos from published projects are saved indefinitely. It’s the ultimate in photo security, but also in project security.
- HEIRLOOM ASSURANCE: Little Davey spilled your coffee on your precious storybook? No problem. Projects stay in your account (unless YOU delete them) indefinitely. Every project you make with Heritage Makers is protected by Heirloom Assurance–if anything happens to your project, you can get a replacement copy at half price!!
- COMPETITIVE PRICING: Heritage Makers offers competitive pricing while maintaining high quality. And for Club HM members, there are even more discounts available. Club HM is a monthly club that allows you to save up points for all your publishing projects while giving you deeper discounts. And you can turn it off and on when you want right in your free account!
- AN AVAILABLE CONSULTANT: Help is just a text, email, or phone call away to a LIVE person! Your personal consultant is your go to person for any help you may need to complete your projects! Need to add a page to your storybook? Ask your consultant. Love the layout you just created and want to duplicate it? Ask your consultant! She’s here for you!